Subject: (B)loading and stuff
From: "Ott M. Aaloe" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 18:03:17 +0300 (EETDST)

Hi all!

Yet another annoying bug found.
Just want to confirm this thing - maybe it's just my fault.
Thing is that sometimes when loading some stuff into mem
(QAMIGA mode) machine crashes, not that it reboots but
HD led stays on and it just hangs. Funny thing is 
that everything seems like working (pressing CTRL C will bring up 
debugger screen) but HD led still stays on - nothing will be readed 
though. From debugger it's now impossible to return to Ted
only reboot helps. What sux is that this thing is not traceable,
meaning that sometimes it crashes and sometime it doesn't.
Lets say...1 from 10 will crash.
The problems occur when Bloading stuff so maybe it's RIlibs fault.
Then again my mate said he had same problems with LoadShapes command
too. Maybe it has something to do with specific HD (I haven't tested 
it on floppy) or maybe it's Blitz bug. Comments? Has anyone had
problems like this?? Bye!

                O.T.T. ([email-masked])